Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Past, Present, Future

                Hello, my name is Brian and I like food. We can talk more about that later. But for now here's a little about myself;  I was born in Orange Ca, but I recently graduated from Oxnard High School (GO CLASS OF 2010!). Looking back onto the years I spent there, I can say that I did have a positive experience. I played volleyball for all of my years as a yellow jacket and most of my memories come from the games and tournaments I've played in. Although I had some great times with great people, I feel like putting the sport of volleyball behind me. For now.
                I am very optimistic at this point of my life. I feel as if I can do anything as long as I really try. I'm currently taking fourteen units and trying very hard to get A's. I already slacked off in high school, I'm not about to commit the same mistakes again. After pushing volleyball aside, I've opened up to a new sport, soccer. The World Cup inspires me every year, but this year it had stayed long after the vuvuzelas. Since this, I've found myself at Sport Chalet picking up a pair of cleats and playing some four on four at the park with some new friends.
                Everyone imagines their future as very bright. I can't say I'm any different. I'm aspiring to be an architect, owning my own firm.  I see myself working from my office, sketching up new designs, tweaking old ones to perfection. Then coming home to a nice home, beautiful wife, two kids and a dog. However, what happens in the near future will determine what the distant future holds.
                

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE food! Do you watch the food network? it's my favorite channel. Your idea of your future is such a nice change from all the typical wants of fame and fortune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian!

    Great to hear about your optimism!

    Welcome to college!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food is a love I think we all share. I like to try new foods from different cultures. However I must admit that I am not brave about it. Snails, no thank you!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all can agree that we all love food! Booo to Oxnard!!! You played volleyball?! I've never seen you at the games but it's okay, becuase Pacifica's better. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love food :) GO OXNARD! (class of 09).. sound nice reach your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love food to! And yeah go oxnard!

    ReplyDelete