Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Brian's Important People!

  These are my BIP's!


 One important person in my life is of course my father. The man is almost 60 now. Which in truth doesn't sound too old anymore. Many people say he looks just like me--I personally don't see too much of a resemblance. But recently, as the years go on, I see my face changing shape to match his; while his changes to something I fear of. As my dad approaches 60, I reflect on all the lessons he has taught me over the years. I've never actually thanked him, but the things he has taught me will help me carry myself through the hardships that the future carries. 

     My sisters Maggie and Jenny are also worth mentioning. They are 20 and 21 years old and are both students at UCSD. One thing is for sure: they care for me just as much as I care for them. Their personalities are 2 in a million. They done a lot for me over the years, and I can't thank them enough. 
       
      One friend that I can say I trust is my friend Roman. He moved to the United States from Russia when he was 6, but he speaks perfect, accent-less English. This Russian happens to be very tall--taller than me! We've been friends for about two years now and hes never broken my trust. He's the guy people can count on--I know I do.        

5 comments:

  1. I really think it's really sweet how you described your dad and how he played a big role in your life. As for your friend, that sounds like a really good friend, so congratulations on meeting him, because good friends whom you can really trust are hard to come by. He's taller than you?! Yikess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's always difficult to see a resemblence between a family member. While everyone else can see it a lot of times you yourself can't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you and your father have such a great relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very close to my sister as well, and its great that you all are so close in age! I'm sure that helps you get along with them

    ReplyDelete